- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- Sized to fit: no trimming required
- ActivPerform Technology - Reduces shock impact by 40 percent to protect feet and knees
- Size-Specific Arch - Optimal arch support provides precise motion control, helps maximize energy...
- Energy Efficient Dual-Layer Cushioning - Optimizes energy throughout your run by distributing...
- Lighting fast plantar fasciitis relief and more! Simply insert Samurai Insoles Ninjas orthotic...
- Designed by a leading podiatrist to address the root cause of plantar fasciitis, shins splints,...
- Turns any shoe with a removable shoe insole into a lean, mean, comfort machine in under 10 seconds.
- Podiatrist designed, state-of-the-art orthotic laboratory made, right here in the USA.
Shoes For Shin Splints Buying Guide
Shoe buying is a difficult process. First and foremost you have to choose the correct shoes for your feet, because there are many types of shoe fashions and features out there, each with their own peculiarities and limitations. If you are someone who suffers from foot pain, then finding the right shoes can be a challenge. There is a shoe buying guide for those who have problems with their feet.
The first thing to do when buying shoes is to take the size of your feet into consideration when buying footwear. Take note of your average gait cycle and choose footwear that is not too big or small for your feet. For those who tend to walk around a lot or have to do a lot of brisk walking, going for big sized shoes is not the way to go. This will just cause undue stress on the back, knees and joints and will most likely cause an injury down the line.
Second, be sure to check out the kind of support the shoes give you. Different types of shoes will give different levels of support and comfort to the buyer. Shin splints are a very common ailment that is caused by an imbalance in the muscles between the front and the back of the shin bone. This is where we feel the pain when wearing shoes. Shoes that have thick soles and thick straps, which do not give enough support to the back, are not the best options for those of us with this problem. When buying shoes, it is better to go for those that have soft soles and that have a wide strap.
Third, choose shoes that are flexible. Those that are not flexible will cause problems when you are wearing them and you will end up with the splint. So do not buy those that are rigid as this will just cause you further discomfort while walking and may also be a sign of an injury. If you are buying running or walking shoes, consider buying a pair that allows the ankle to move freely and is easy to get used to.
Fourth, always make sure you buy shoes that are comfortable. You might not realise it but the shoes you are wearing can actually affect your body health. Consider buying breathable shoes as these can help prevent heat from escaping which could make you feel uncomfortable in the shoes. The most important thing to consider when buying shoes is that they should be supportive and comfortable at the same time. This will ensure that you do not fall ill due to discomfort.
Fifth, when buying your shoes, always take your foot size in mind. Buy shoes according to your foot size otherwise the shoe may feel too tight when you wear it. Also, do not compromise on the laces of your shoes. These are made of silk, a material that can only bring about comfort to you. The laces should not be pulled tight and should be loose enough to allow the blood circulation in your feet to be enhanced. Lastly, do not ignore the soles of your shoes.
It is important to buy shoes with good treads. This will ensure that you walk comfortably. The tread should not be too deep or shallower so that you do not slide on the pavements or roads. The rubber tread should also be such that it protects your feet from the sharp objects that you come across on a daily basis.
It is always best to go to a store that sells shoes. This way you can get a better idea of the different styles and designs that you can buy and the prices at which they are available. When buying from the store, make sure that you check out the heels of the shoes that you intend to buy. This is because the heels should match the height of your feet properly and should not be too high or low. When looking for shoes, do not forget to buy a few pairs as it is useful to have different pairs for different occasions.